Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Texas Attorney General's Office
- November 28, 2023 Texas Faces $342K Fees Ruling In 'Bill Of Rights Nativity' Row
- November 27, 2023 | Employment Authority Exclusive DOL Turns To 5th Circ. On Contractors' Min. Wage Ruling
- November 20, 2023 Texas Illegally Snubbed Military Spouse's License, Judge Says
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS